Information About Us
Hospify.com and the Hospify App are operated by Hospify Limited ("We"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08825529 and have our registered office at The Station House, Station Road, Whalley, Clitheroe, Lancashire, United Kingdom BB7 9RT.
Accessing Our Service
Our site is made available free of charge and access to our service is permitted only on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to parts of our service.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Our site is only for users in the UK and the European Economic Area
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Intellectual Property Rights
With the exception of information in the public domain, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our site.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining written permission to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance On Information
The site contains material and information submitted and created by third parties. They are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of our services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our information Changes Regularly
We aim to update our service regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our service, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a medical professional:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our App Terms, which can be found online at www.hospify.com/appterms.
If you are a medical professional:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in material posted on our service by third parties and we take no responsibility for such material. We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or to the accuracy and reliability of the material or any content or information that you transmit to other uses of the service. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of our site.
Information About You
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our service, the server on which our service is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our service. You must not attack our service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your equipment.
Linking To Our Service
You may link to our home page or app, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our service other than as set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links From Our Service
Where our service contains links to other services and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of them.
Law and jurisdiction
Registered Trade Marks
Our trade marks are registered. "Hospify" and the Hospify speech bubble icon are UK registered trade marks of Hospify Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under these terms.