Application End-User Licence Agreement:
Addendum for Hospify Hub Premium Service
PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY IF YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO THE PREMIUM SERVICE VIA THE APPLE APP STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY STORE OR BY REGISTERING A TOKEN FOR THE HOSPIFY HUB
This Addendum varies the terms of the End-User Licence Agreement that you already have with Hospify Limited (EULA) and which will continue to apply to your use of the Hospify App and Service. From the date of this Addendum and until you cease to use the Hospify Premium service (Premium Service):
- the terms in this Addendum will also apply to your use of the Premium Service; and
- all references to ‘the Service’ in the EULA shall be changed to refer to ‘the Premium Service’.
This Addendum applies whether you subscribe to the Premium Service via an App Store (‘App Store User’) or you are given access to it by way of invitation to your employer’s (or other person’s) channel with Hospify (‘Channel User’).
BY USING THE PREMIUM SERVICE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS ADDENDUM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT USE THE PREMIUM SERVICE.
1. Who we are and what this agreement does
We, Hospify Limited of Primrose Studios, Primrose Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, England, BB7 1BT, license you to use the Premium Service as permitted in these terms.
2. Privacy and Personal Data
By using the Premium Service you confirm that:
· If you are an App Store User, then you are the data controller in respect of personal data stored in the App from the date on which Hospify’s standard storage period for that personal data expires and you acknowledge that this means that you have legal responsibilities in relation to that personal data inaddition to your responsibilities in relation to personal data sent using the Service.
· If you are a Channel User, then the owner of the channel will provide you with a ‘token’ to access the channel and when you use that token to gain access then you will be required to submit information about yourself to the channel owner, including name, e-mail address and mobile telephone number. For the purposes of data protection legislation, the channel owner will be the data controller responsible for that information.
3. You must be 18 to accept these terms and use the Premium Service
You must be 18 or over to accept these terms and use the Premium Service. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete information during the registration process.
4. Changes to these terms
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce.
We will give you at least 7 days’ notice of any material change by way of our newsletter and website.
If you do not accept the notified changes you will not be permitted to continue to use the Premium Service.