iPad Mini Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Hospify Ltd (Company No. 08825529) whose registered office is at The Station House Station Road, Whalley, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 9RT.
2. Employees of Hospify Ltd or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee required to participate in the competition.
4. One entry into the competition will be given for every message sent to a new contact on the Hospify app. The app can be downloaded at the Apple app store and Google play store.
5. Closing date for entry is midnight on Sunday 15th October 2017. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The winner of the iPad Mini will be sent the iPad Mini by registered post /signed courier.
7. Competition is open to UK residents only.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be selected at random on Monday 16th October 2017.
12. The winner will be announced on www.hospify.com and the Hospify Facebook Page.
13. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the Competition closing date using the contact details supplied to Hospify Ltd.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entries by post can be sent to Hospify, 3 Shore Place, Hackney, London, E9 7QQ.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, the entrant confirms they are happy for their to be name announced on the Hospify website, Facebook page and other social media channels.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the closing date on www.hospify.com and the Hospify Facebook page, or by sending an SAE to Hospify, 3 Shore Place, Hackney, London, E9 7QQ.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. You are providing your information to Hospify Ltd and not to any other party.
22. Your details may be used in the future to notify you of news, competitions and discounts. Should you wish to not receive these you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in emails or by contacting Hospify by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. The competition will be posted on the Hospify Facebook page. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.